We are really please to announce (especially as we have bookings) that our Animal Boarding Licence renewed for another year!
There are some changes that I need to make you all aware of:
1. In 2018 we will be able to board 3 dogs additional to ours. This means that we will only ever have a maximum of 6 dogs in the house 3 of which will always be Millie, Flo & Saff.
2. Kennel Cough is no longer a requirement with regards to our licensing terms & conditions however, with so much of it going around we do still highly recommend it. Although, not full-proof it does dull the symptoms.
3. We still require proof of vaccinations for Canine Distemper, Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Leptospirosis & Canine Parvovirus. We must keep a record of this on site so if you could ensure that an up to date record is either added to your account or emailed across to me for me to add that would be much appreciated.
4. We will be increasing our prices so that we are inline with other boarding establishments on the island. From the 1st January 2018 our prices will be £25 per night for 1 dog, £38 per night for 2 dogs from the same household. Any advanced bookings made on or before the 31st December 2017 will still be charge at the 2017 rate.
5. We must at all times ensure that your dogs have a collar and our identity tag on during their stay. Although we do have spare collars, providing one that your dog(s) has become comfortable with may be of benefit.
We have recently received our first few bookings for 2020 so if you have any dates at all please do book them in with us ASAP to avoid disappointment.